AVID Engineering LLC (AVID) is a sister company of Quality Engineered Solutions Ltd. (QES). QES was founded by Rick Allen, PE, P. Eng. in Canada in 1999. Due to increased demand, AVID was formed in 2017 to serve clients in America and has been working jointly with QES to serve clients throughout the world.
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DESIGN
AVID Engineering is proud to serve the food and beverage processing industries across the USA and nearby regions. Focused on food safety and operational efficiency, our plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, and process solutions are among the most innovative and cost effective in the sector. AVID Engineering understands the complexities of the food service industry, and our team works to minimize downtime for manufacturers and producers.
- Evaluations of Existing Ventilation Systems
- Air Balancing
- Project Cost Estimation
- Design of New Ventilation Systems
- Project Management
- Construction Oversight
- Commissioning & Start Up
Food & beverage industry clients experience a range of benefits when they partner with our team, including:
- Knowledge of industry requirements for air quality, temperature control and humidity management.
- Knowledge of condensation and solutions to resolve condensation issues.
- Installation of all types of HVAC and process equipment for FDA-regulated environments.
- Proficiency in all types of food-grade piping, pumps, sensors and tank solutions, including hot tap work and planned installations designed to minimize downtime and work disruption.
- Preventative and predictive maintenance programs for process and HVAC equipment.
- 24/7 emergency service.
- Emergency/temporary power generation, refrigeration, HVAC, domestic hot water and boiler solutions.
- Fully equipped fleet and in-stock parts inventory.
Focused on your long-term success, AVID Engineering technicians are forward-thinking and accustomed to maintaining safety standards and preventing environmental contamination. From facility retrofits to emergency mechanical repairs, our best-in-class technicians average 80 years’ experience in HVAC, plumbing, electrical and mechanical services. We understand the highly demanding food and beverage industry, and tailor solutions to your sector-specific needs.